• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies in the bedroom!

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
My little boy has convinced me (i'm not sure how he did it) to let the bunnies stay in the bedroom tonight. Hubby is away so we have bunnyproofed as much as possible and i am currently sat in bed while the 3 bunsters are having a game of chase round and under my bed. resting occasionally to chew the bed legs :roll: I have a feeling this could either a.) be a long night or b.) i could sleep like a log and wake up in the morning and have no bed/wardrobe/drawers left :shock:
Surprisingly none have found their way on to the bed yet :lol:

My little boy has convinced me (i'm not sure how he did it) to let the bunnies stay in the bedroom tonight. Hubby is away so we have bunnyproofed as much as possible and i am currently sat in bed while the 3 bunsters are having a game of chase round and under my bed. resting occasionally to chew the bed legs :roll: I have a feeling this could either a.) be a long night or b.) i could sleep like a log and wake up in the morning and have no bed/wardrobe/drawers left :shock:
Surprisingly none have found their way on to the bed yet :lol:

Give them time! :lol:

Are any of them boys? (or ex-boys?) If so WATCH OUT FOR THE SOFT FURNISHINGS!!!! Duvets and boys are a bit of a no-no - they can get very over-excited at all that softness and just have to PEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I use a pvc tablecloth over my bed when I leave them alone in there. Works a treat as not all soft and exciting.

yes my advice too, you don't want bunny pee all over your bed, mowgli used to do that when younger, thankfully grew out of it, locksley has been doing it this week twice, he nearly did tonight but caught him on time, its not very nice :roll:

hmmmmmmm your very brave to do this at night, i would of tested during the day first,

i slept on the kitchen floor when linus was poorly i got woken up having my eyeballs licked and my throw covered in bunny poop, granted no wee or chewed covers though

my 2 bedrooms buns love to chew my bed and ive run out of duvet and pillows that dont have any holes in

I slept with my rabbits the night my grandpa died and it was fantastic. They both flopped out at the bottom of the bed together :love::love::love: but they did pee on my pillow. The main thing I kept feeling when I was lying on my side were little paws resting on me after a periscope investigation of the big lump in the bed.

I could wake up in a pile of chewed wood covered in wee then :lol::lol:
Only Dumpling is a boy and he (touch wood) never goes anywhere but his tray......wait for it :lol:
Back to chase me chase me again.....it's gonna be a long night! :)

I slept with my rabbits the night my grandpa died and it was fantastic. They both flopped out at the bottom of the bed together :love::love::love: but they did pee on my pillow. The main thing I kept feeling when I was lying on my side were little paws resting on me after a periscope investigation of the big lump in the bed.

aww that's so nice! :love: i don't think mine are ever gonna sleep :lol:

I wish I could have my two in bed with me...but I think my OH might have something to say about it!! :lol::lol::lol:

when i first has a mini lop bunny mitzi, after his neuter opp i kept him in my room, i woke up during the night, i was sleeping on my tummy, i though my back feels achey, only to find him sprwled out on my back :shock: :lol:

At 2am i gave up!!! the constant chasing and chewing drove me mad, i was exhausted! then i had to get all 3 from under the bed to take them back downstairs and as you can imagine that turned into another fun game for the 3 of them :lol::lol:
This morning i am shattered!!! the support legs under the bed have took a bit of a bashing/chewing but everything else seems ok. I think as hubby returns home tonight i won't be repeating the experience but will give it a go again when the two ladies have been spayed in a couple of weeks. I felt sorry for poor old Dumps, he was quite happily flopped out snoozing - it was the two females causing all the trouble!!!! :roll:

At 2am i gave up!!! the constant chasing and chewing drove me mad, i was exhausted! then i had to get all 3 from under the bed to take them back downstairs and as you can imagine that turned into another fun game for the 3 of them :lol::lol:
This morning i am shattered!!! the support legs under the bed have took a bit of a bashing/chewing but everything else seems ok. I think as hubby returns home tonight i won't be repeating the experience but will give it a go again when the two ladies have been spayed in a couple of weeks. I felt sorry for poor old Dumps, he was quite happily flopped out snoozing - it was the two females causing all the trouble!!!! :roll:

its the same in my house Twinsen is the destructo bun and Patrick will sleep on the pillow next to you xx:love:

I would love to let Fudge out all night, its not the chewing thats the problem as she doesnt chew anything (apart from hanging cables :roll:)
Its the weeing all over my bed and getting into tiny places that i never knew of and me running around panicing wondering where on earth she has vanished to and her little head popping out behind my drawers no doubt laughing at me :?:lol:

Oh and i would no doubt wake up with half my hair eaten :? dont know why she likes eating hair???!

are you not worried about bun lying next to you and you rolling over and hurting it? I would be:oops:

This only happens when my o/h is on nights, so i dont sleep anyway :)
I wouldnt allow him to sleep on the bed if i thought i would fall asleep and hurt him. I maybe should have mentioned that before :oops: xx

Back