• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brindle's babies. More pics p-29

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Here they are, the skin babies :love:

Photos taken the day they were born.

Brinkitsbirth1.jpg

Brinkitsbirth2.jpg

And Brindle herself...

Brindle2801101.jpg

Brindle2801102.jpg

Brindle2801103.jpg

The nest is in the corner behind the pet carrier, Brindle especially chose this spot

Brindle2801104.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

Aw bless, what a lovely nest she's made.

Are they the first babies at Rabsville since Big and Beige? Does that mean we can stop calling Big and Beige 'the Babies?':lol::lol:

Can't wait to see the babies all furry - I've a soft spot for harlequins :love::love:

Awe bless her :love: her nest is perfect looks like she knows what she's doing!! I bet she's glad she didn't have to have her babies while on snow patrol!! Can't wait for the skinnys to become furries :D

awwwwwwwwwww...

i dread to think what would have happened if we hadnt had that call...and especialy if you hadnt said yes to fostering for us when we were so full ... :(

thank you thank you Michelle :wave:

Awe bless her :love: her nest is perfect looks like she knows what she's doing!! I bet she's glad she didn't have to have her babies while on snow patrol!! Can't wait for the skinnys to become furries :D

I don't think she would have lived long enough to have her babies, if Rabswood hadn't taken her in. She's one lucky bunster!:D

:love::love::love:

Aw bless, what a lovely nest she's made.

Are they the first babies at Rabsville since Big and Beige? Does that mean we can stop calling Big and Beige 'the Babies?':lol::lol:

Can't wait to see the babies all furry - I've a soft spot for harlequins :love::love:

I am afraid that is a bone of contention. Big and Beige really like being known as the babies especially as they get baby privileges.

It will be very tempting to keep them all as one big bunny family in a shed, but I am not sure yet. I have to be realistic.

Brindle is doing fine, she is very lively, eating, drinking and pooing well.

Cripes!!! I didnt know she was pregnant...or did I?:? :oops:
Bless her heart!! Wish her well from me!!...and the babies are wee little things!! never seen babies like that!! Ive only seen them out the nest when they start coming out....:love::love:

bless her youve given her various choices of boxes and yet she chooses an light open corner, i would of thought she would of picked a small dark corner to give birth in, they look all snug under all that fluff :love:

Cripes!!! I didnt know she was pregnant...or did I?:? :oops:
Bless her heart!! Wish her well from me!!...and the babies are wee little things!! never seen babies like that!! Ive only seen them out the nest when they start coming out....:love::love:

I didn't know she was pregnant either. I got a shock on Wednesday night when I went in to give her supper and there was a huge nest with something moving. I thought there was only four but when I had a better look today there are 6 (who knows maybe a 7th is hiding in there somewhere :shock:) The photos were taken on the day they were born. I wore plastic gloves and touched Brindle and her hay etc before checking to see if the babies were OK

I am afraid that is a bone of contention. Big and Beige really like being known as the babies especially as they get baby privileges.

It will be very tempting to keep them all as one big bunny family in a shed, but I am not sure yet. I have to be realistic.
Brindle is doing fine, she is very lively, eating, drinking and pooing well.

I can understand that it really would be lovely to able to do that.

Oh wow, lovely babies!
When Tiffany came to me and gave birth i was shocked yet excited. We lost one baby and we still have Preston :love: :love: Its lovely to see them grow..

Maybe you could keep one or two ;)

Obviously so long as Big and Beige approve of course :lol:

Awwwh :love::love: Reminds me of when Dixie had her babies :( I hope Brindle makes a good mummy, she has a good amount of babies there :love:

Shes so pretty. Sending her noserubs! xXx

Back