• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie hello!

savvysgirl

New Kit
Hello! I thought it was about time i joined a bunny forum.

I'm Tanya :wave:

I have 3 gorgeous bunnies called Lucas, Lacey & Fluffy. Lucas and Lacey are brother and sister and are 17 months old (had them from 8 wks) Fluffy is a new addition. I was in PAH today and i popped over to the adoption center (as we have to!) and this white ball of fluff said 'please take me home!' .... so i did! I dont really know too much about her apart from shes a little overweight lop. I'm taking her to my vet tomorrow to have her checked out.

Here are piccies of Lucas (b/w) and Lacey :love:

IMGP2637-1.jpg

IMGP2639.jpg

Picture351.jpg

Welcome to Ru!

Your bunnies are gorgeous! :love:
Will you bond them into a trio? or have two pairs? :wave:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Lilvicky, I would really like to bond them as a trio. I worry though as Lucas and Lacey are very close. They hate being apart! I will introduce them all gradually but if they dont get on as a 3 then ill bond them as a pair, probably with Lacey as shes calm compared to Luc!

Hoppit, no they arent house bunnies sadly. They actually get really miserable being inside so i keep them outside full time now (apart from when we have bad rain or snow) My new bunny will be a house bunny though :)

Back