• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dumped rabbits

elaine

Mama Doe
oh well my numbers are back up the rspca have rounded up 21 stray rabbits in yorkshire all dumped at the side of the road and 10 have come to me, I need to check them and get them all neutered then they will be ready for rehome they are really cute colours and different ages.

:cry:

Why do people do this?

How can they have the heart to just dump animals :(

makes me feel upset and sick just thinking about these people :evil:

I cannot bare to read anymore upsetting posts. To top it off, IFAW just phoned for my husband to make a donation. We already donated to their Haiti appeal. Its breaking my heart that I can't give to every animal charity and change the world.

What is wrong with people? Thank goodness people on here are kind.

What is wrong with people? Thank goodness people on here are kind.[/QUOTE]

This is what keeps me here, I cannot bear all the cruelty, its makes me so mad

oh well my numbers are back up the rspca have rounded up 21 stray rabbits in yorkshire all dumped at the side of the road and 10 have come to me, I need to check them and get them all neutered then they will be ready for rehome they are really cute colours and different ages.

:( :evil:

Passport says "hello Elaine :wave:, I'm having lots of fun in my new home and love Louise lots and lots. Good luck finding homes for all these bunnies"
IMG_1253.jpg

Well Flick will be looking for a lady friend in a few months.....
IMG_1251.jpg

I've been looking at Ernie for weeks and weeks, I can't believe that he is still there!

I thought Yorkshire had rescues, why so far? Anyway atleast they are in a place where they are safe and warm, and get good food and care

the chief inspector had made over 50 p/calls to find spaces and he phoned me as a last resort as they don't like to overload me they try to keep it to a max of 4 at a time

Every one of their homes is full

flipping heck Elaine, but I suppose many rescues are turning away similar numbers, such a shame. I expect this year is worse too as it is soo cold this winter.

For those interested these are the Halifax 10

http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/fourthpage.html

Elaine I will try and post them up on RIN, could you send me a list of who is fe/male

Gosh there are some stunners on there, I think your wonderful. Lets hope they all find nice forever homes soon x

Elaine has taken in another 6 buns today due to irresponsible breeders being unable to sell them on quick enough

I suppose we ought to be grateful for small mercies though, at least they didn't break their necks to get rid of them, they must of had a bit of humanity and decency at least, even if they are thick as two short planks:roll:

Back