• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just been asked to take in 2 more bunnies/ piccys post 94/ more piccys post 125

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(:(:(

This is breaking my heart. Thats 5 bunnies since Wednesday evening :(:(

What am I suppose to do????

These 2 are elderly bunnies that there owner can no longer care for as they are developing age related health problems :(:(

We would also need to collect them as the owner doesn't drive and they are miles away down south. I daren't ask Steve to do another bunny run.

This is awful, I could cry for them all :(

Last edited:
That's rubbish. I just don't understand why people don't think about these things before taking on a pet. They are bound to get old and have a few health issues eventually.

Good luck with making your decision.

:(:(:(

This is breaking my heart. Thats 5 bunnies since Wednesday evening :(:(

What am I suppose to do????

These 2 are elderly bunnies that there owner can no longer care for as they are developing age related health problems :(:(

We would also need to collect them as the owner doesn't drive and they are miles away down south. I daren't ask Steve to do another bunny run.

This is awful, I could cry for them all :(

Whereabouts are they down south? I may be able to help with a bunny run if needed. xxx

Whereabouts are they down south? I may be able to help with a bunny run if needed. xxx

Hampshire and thank you :)

I don't have any details on sex and actual age yet so will email later for more info.

They were originally bought as a childs pet, the usual story :(

Im so sorry for you, I know this wont help, I have seen some gorgeous, desparate buns this weel that I just cant get out of my head, almost went to get them this week but was advised against it and was reminded that no matter how much you want to, you just cannot take them all in. I truely understand what your going through.

I sometimes have spaces, so let me know if there are any I can help with :wave:

Everything's a bit up in the air here ATM because of sick bunnies, buns here for temporary boarding, and I haven't had time to bond any rabbits recently (except for the wildies I'm currently trying to bond, and not being very successful with! :roll: ), so I can't say for certain how much space I currently have

I sometimes have spaces, so let me know if there are any I can help with :wave:

Everything's a bit up in the air here ATM because of sick bunnies, buns here for temporary boarding, and I haven't had time to bond any rabbits recently (except for the wildies I'm currently trying to bond, and not being very successful with! :roll: ), so I can't say for certain how much space I currently have

Thats my problem, I need to do a couple of bondings but the weather ahs just been too bad to do them outside and it is too warm inside :?

Thanks though :)

Thats my problem, I need to do a couple of bondings but the weather ahs just been too bad to do them outside and it is too warm inside :?

Thanks though :)

Definitely let me know if you hear about a buck with jaw abscesses or severe dental problems. I have a girl here who needs free-feeding soaked pellets so I can't bond her to any of my existing bucks because they'd end up obese or with the runs

Definitely let me know if you hear about a buck with jaw abscesses or severe dental problems. I have a girl here who needs free-feeding soaked pellets so I can't bond her to any of my existing bucks because they'd end up obese or with the runs

At the moment, its 2 bonded pairs and a single female. Finding space for pairs is always so difficult.:(

I always seperate my soaked food bunnies 3 times a day, that way they can be bonded to any bunny :D

Hi Liz - this is so sad :cry: If you are able to take them, I can collect them for you and bring them to yours. I'm not too far from Hampshire and can pop in to see my family on the way home :D

Thank you Gill :wave:

I have emailed back asking a few more details to see if we can provide them with what they need :)

I always seperate my soaked food bunnies 3 times a day, that way they can be bonded to any bunny :D

I'd normally do this, but this girl is an extreme case...she was emaciated when she arrived and has virtually no teeth and extensive jaw abscesses, so eats very slowly...she really needs to have access to food 24/7 :(

Back