• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny & Guinea Pig boarding..West Mids/Shrops ??

Hi

I am looking but not finding anything very local. If you know of one could you kindly please let me know.

Thanks in advance. xxx

sorry I don't know of any but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread I'm in Shropshire and would like to find a local place offering bunny boarding :wave:.

I can highly recommend The Bunnery in Cannock (and the one in Bromsgrove too). I wouldn't let my 7 (5 house buns plus outdoor pair) go anywhere else. Jo is extremely knowledgeable & the accomodation is fantastic.

Have a look at the website www.thebunnery.co.uk and give Jo a call. Say Abi recommended you!

HTH x

I can highly recommend The Bunnery in Cannock (and the one in Bromsgrove too). I wouldn't let my 7 (5 house buns plus outdoor pair) go anywhere else. Jo is extremely knowledgeable & the accomodation is fantastic.

Have a look at the website www.thebunnery.co.uk and give Jo a call. Say Abi recommended you!

HTH x

I totally agree with Abi. Im lucky and live less than 2 mins from Jo. She is excellent with the buns, i wouldnt ever leave them with anyone else :) She spoils them! She adores Ronnie when he goes xXx

I might use the bunnery next time I go away. I'm not sure I trust my mom to look after them properly now that there are 4 of them :oops: she overfed them on pellets last time :evil:

I might use the bunnery next time I go away. I'm not sure I trust my mom to look after them properly now that there are 4 of them :oops: she overfed them on pellets last time :evil:

You could pop in for a cuppa at mine ;) Jo is down the bottom of our road :) I honestly would never let anyone else look after my kids. If you ask, Jo will text you throughout your holiday to let you know how they are :D I cant praise Jo enough, Ronnie never wants to come home onces hes there :? :lol: xXx

You could pop in for a cuppa at mine ;) Jo is down the bottom of our road :) I honestly would never let anyone else look after my kids. If you ask, Jo will text you throughout your holiday to let you know how they are :D I cant praise Jo enough, Ronnie never wants to come home onces hes there :? :lol: xXx

she sounds really good :D do you know how much they charge?

I'll deffo pop in for a drink and scamp cuddles :D I'm not going away till September tho :lol:

We have one just up the road in Lickey End-I keep meaning to go and have a look, and to get an idea of price for 9 of them

Its always a worry when you go away and leave someone else to look after your pets.

I normally use a pet sitter but its just not the same as someone being around to spot any problems. Shes great with the cats who are less stressed staying at home and not going to cattery but its so easy to miss something with small pets. A few times now have come back to problems with them, and on one occasion found one of my guineas dead. :cry:

I admit I worry myself so much when go away it spoils any breaks. :shock:

Ronnie and Lola normally have a family suite, its 15ft i think :? Thats £15 a night. Your guys would only need the normaly 6.6ft x 3.something ft wouldnt they? I *think* its £6 a night though i may be wrong :oops:

Drop Jo an email and ask, she gets full up really quickly. I havent got anything booked this year, Dan was on about just booking a few weeks before we go away but i told him it isnt a good idea because of sorting the kids out.

Back