• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bun (to be)'s cage

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
Picture038-2.jpg

Is this good for a REW nethie cross?
She would go outside for an hour or so during the day and will be out on my bed for 45 minutes a day. :wave:

Last edited:
i think its lovely. you might want to put in a little hidey place for her shy moments. mine like to hide in their carrier, or in a little tent, or sometimes id just have a towel or blanket (there are some they don't chew!) over a small part of their area. a cardboard box would be ideal.:wave:

My dad doesn't want him/her running around my room after the mess that Milly made; she pee'd and pooed everywhere...:roll:

Thank you very much for your comments! I'm so excited! :D

you should try and toilet train your new bun :)
this way s/he should keep all her wees in one place, but she might poo everywhere but they easily hoover up ;)

you should try and toilet train your new bun :)
this way s/he should keep all her wees in one place, but she might poo everywhere but they easily hoover up ;)

The only way I have heard how to do that is to put some of their poo's into their litter tray, and then they'll soon learn. Is this correct?

I love your cage!! How high is it please? I may make one if it is high enough, or else I will use the dog pens instead

My foster bunny Angel was like this!!
I had to put litter trays in her runs and she'd try and contain herself!

Aww.

The day i found out was not long after i lost my bridge bun harvey.
Brought toffee in for company, he likes a tray to sit in and a seperate one to wee in :roll: well i didnt no he was so fussy, so only gave him one.
And he waited most of the day until he was put in his hutch to have a wee!

i felt sooo guilty :(

looks good :) All my buns litter trained themselves, so hopefully your new girl will be nice and tidy and can have lots of sneaky extra exercise time ;)

Back