• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the vetnurse asked

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
if my rabbits lived indoors, as they are always soo clean, i said yes they are house rabbits, she has bunnies but they don't like it indoors she tried once, and hers arent litter trained, i said they have a dogcrate where they can hide in with vetbed and the run of my room, she was rather impressed :wave:

i said i used to have hutch bunnies outdoors, but after mitzi died, rosie refused to live in the hutch and much prefered being with me in my bedroom, soo thats how i came to have house bunnies, and id never be without them :love:

Me neither - though Soots and Oreo are going out in the spring I will always keep some inside - nothing quite like it! :love:

Awwwh :) I prefer to have buns inside as apose to outdoors :oops: Its not so bad with the run/aviary set ups but the hutches are a nightmare in the bad weather to clean.

Cant wait until summer again so i can sit with the buns on the lawn :love: xXx

Awwwh :) I prefer to have buns inside as apose to outdoors :oops: Its not so bad with the run/aviary set ups but the hutches are a nightmare in the bad weather to clean.

Cant wait until summer again so i can sit with the buns on the lawn :love: xXx

awwww :love: i'll miss mowgli sat on the picnic mat on lawn with me, mum and dad :cry:

Catkin doesn't like being outdoors. He gets cold really quickly and just used to sit huddled on the edge of the lawn. He didn't really like his hutch either. Now he is a full time house bun and loves anything soft....the bed...the duvet...cushions...blankets......:lol:

Daz is half angora so gets tangled in everything. He seems to prefer being in the house. He is as soft as he looks....:roll:

Whereas Doona loves being outdoors. She 'swims' and 'paws' at the doors to go out. And she is a devil to put to bed. She refuses to go to bed until it starts to get dark :roll:

Suppose all buns are different just like people.

Boris hates being outside :roll: I did set up a HUGE pen for him in the garden last summer but he only seemed to enjoy it for about 5 minutes,then he just sat on the same spot looking extremely disapproving :lol:

Hello! I'm new to the site and to bunnies! I'd love to make mine house rabbits but they only like being inside for a short time! I'd be keeping them in just for myself and I wouldn't do that to them. They will run in and play in the kitchen and hall but they like the door left open!!! Not good in this weather - all my heat is flying out the kitchen door! Such a shame - they are perfectly litter trained and everything - perfect house bunnies who don't want to stay in the house. Whattaya gonna do??

Bella and Oscar love being outdoors and in the garden whenever they can, although they follow me into the house, they like exploring so long as the door is open for them to go back out!

Back