• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

picture of 2 dead rabbits in local paper

willowholly

Mama Doe
some b****** left 2 rabbits in a cardboard box with some straw under a hedge in the park.Needless to say,they were found dead by a dog walker.If you are going to dump your pets,at least dump them somewhere like the vets where they may be found & given some kind of chance,why under a hedge where they have no chance at all?They were found huddled together,2 beautiful black rexes.I had to give my 2 big kisses & cuddles when I got home.Cant believe some people.:evil:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: sleep peacefully beautiful bunnies. you deserved so much better than this. you are safe now. xxxx

some people make me sick :evil:

:cry::cry: Absolutely appauling :( I bet this happens often, i had Lola because the lady who had her was about to loose her free over cannock chase :roll::cry:

Sleep tight bunnies, im so sorry it ended that way for you :cry: xXx

What evil, sick :censored: they are for doing that!! :evil::evil::evil:

Poor little babies, sleep peacefully away from this awful world :cry::cry::cry: xxxx

For stupid reason I just clicked on the link, and I have tears in my eyes :( How can anyone be so blummin' cruel? Like someone said, why leave it there, when they could be given to a rescue centre? I feel the need to go and kiss and cuddle my buns now. Some people are so heartless :censored:

Hello willowholly! It's me from the other place!! Well I'm gonna love my bunnies extra to make up for all the poor, unloved ones. I don't understand the mentality of people, but then if you could understand, there'd be something terribly wrong wouldn't there? I'd love to rescue some rabbits but then I couldn't spoil the ones I have. Oh!! Cruelty and neglect makes my blood boil! Night night Benson and Lola mummy loves you, see you in the morning!

Back