• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Bucks

Toffee and my bridge bun Harvey were both together and boys :wave:
however, they were babies when put together.

They loved each other so much :(
They went everywhere together.

20090111_58.jpg

ps, i no harvey was overweight. :cry:

Yes i have oscar and preston, they bonded themselves. Preston jumped into Oscars area when they were both indoor bunnies. I went up one day and there they were. They adore each other. Just to add they arent related and Preston wasnt actually neutered at the time, if i remember correctly. Oscar had just recently lost his partner Jasmine so may of been missing the company.

Photo011-3.jpg

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo024-1.jpg

Photo007_001.jpg

Photo015T.jpg

I also bonded Toffee and Jack, although they were brothers.

Joey, Smirnoff, Alfie & Flint are all unrelated & live together as part of a group

I'd love it if I could have mine in one large group one day. One nice big shed to clean instead of 5 hutches.

Ok, so they're littermates and have never been apart - they're still bonded bucks though! Any excuse to post a piccie or 2... :oops:

Randompics040-1.jpg

VickysPictures310.jpg

VickysPictures044.jpg

QuickDownload005.jpg

Last edited:
GEDC0301.jpg

Here's Merlin and Wesley. It was a bit of a rash decision one weekend. I had bonded Merlin in with Frankie and Kassy but Kassy would not stop chasing and nipping him after four weeks. He was getting stressed so I decided to just put him in with Wesley as Wesley was desperate for company and it didn't work out with Honey. Well it was the easiest bond ever and they are always by each others side and grooming each other.

Not sure how to add photos but if you look at my avatar thats my two boys:love:
They are unrelated. We had Pippin first and decided to get him a friend. We went looking for a girlfriend but both my OH and I fell in love with our Benjamin Bunny so had to have him. We had them both neutered and then bonded them. A few fisti-cuffs to begin with but settled down within afew hours and now they've been together since October and are inseperable. They snuggle up all day:love: and snooze and both groom each other:D.
I was nervous as I'd read on here that two boys dont work but as this thread proves, they do!

All you lucky peeps with your bonded boys. I was totally unsuccessful at re bonding my boys - I couldn't bear to watch them fight (it was so vicious :shock:) so I just decided to build a new hutch and run.

Of course its not an excuse to get more bunnies - whose to say they might both need a wife in the future ;):D

Ria

Back