• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley deplumming - (UPDATE - he's home)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Locksley is booked in to be deplummed on monday, same age his uncle mowgli was done at, please send my little babs vibes for monday, i booked that day as i have other things on during the day, soo won't be worrying every minute hopefully :oops:

i took him to vets this morning along with rosie, and asked vet to check, i said i think he is ready if you want to double check for me, and they agreed :lol:

hope they don't bunnynap him though, as 2 of the nurses love him :love:

Last edited:
thanks, dad said don't tell him what is going to happen, he will get worried :lol:, i said he is a wuss with injections so its a good job he doesn't know what is going to happen to him :lol:

Awww, poor little man, I hate this part.

Loads and loads of vibes for Monday, I will be logging on regularly to see how he gets on.

Awww, poor little man, I hate this part.

Loads and loads of vibes for Monday, I will be logging on regularly to see how he gets on.

thanks ive to take him between 9-10am, then ill be coming home, i will be in till about 12.15pm but then have to see nurse therapist, should get home about 3pm hopefully as have pick up my prescriptions on way home, then will get back home and update you online, i'll phone and ask vets how he is about 2pm when i get out of my appointment

Wee man! I hated leaving my Mr and Mrs in but we know it's ultimately for the best! Make sure he gets pain killers, that injection that keeps their digestion going and keep the wee sweetheart warm. He'll be getting up to bunny mischief in no time! Bless him.

Lots of vibes for gorgeous Locksley. xxx :)

(I can't believe it's 'that' time for him already!)

I'll be biting my nails with you on Monday as my (( Poorly Chinchilla )) is going in for a G.A dental. So will think of you and Locksley when I'm worrying about my own sweet boy xx

thanks sis, not long to go, i thought i wouldn't worry but starting to now, ive bought him some wooden chew cubes as a treat but not giving him them till tomorrow :love:

got to drop him off between 9-10am tomo, im taking him last minute :lol:

Back