• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from Alfie

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for all your get well messages. :love:

This is me just back from the vets, having a lie down after my trauma in the vets. There was a dog in there that wouldn't take its eyes off me. All the hoomins kept asking if Bubbles and I were pinny gigs (please! :roll:) and one of them even remarked that I had very long ears. Errrr, that's cause I'm a bunny, der! I shan't go back there again in a hurry.

DSCF8723700x525.jpg

I'm eating again now - look, no need for any more vet trips (I can't face being called a pinny gig again):

DSCF8730700x525.jpg

Bubbles was too much of a fraidy cat to come out of the crate, she just hovered on the bridge. Silly moo. :roll:

DSCF8731700x525.jpg

I had to make sure mummy was giving me lots of attention though. This pose always catches her eye, I don't know why:

DSCF8736700x525.jpg

Bubbles found a bit of wax in my ear :oops:

DSCF8744700x525.jpg

We're ready for bed now mum, turn the light out

DSCF8752700x525.jpg

Daddy took this on his mobile to show mummy we was all relaxed. *note* We need a bigger litter tray mummy, my feet hang out of this one.
IMG_0015700x525.jpg

OH bless, the last picture is :love::love: So pleased he is all back to normal.

Alfie looks just like our 9 year old Revel :love:

Glad he is feeling better!

Blue: That Mummy of mine made me go to the vets toady too.....People keep asking if I'm a cat though. And then the nasty vet lady poked a cold thing in my mouth and then she STABBED me :shock:
I was not impressed at all. Even if she did give me a crunchie and tell me what a handsome lad I am. Hope you don't have to go back any time soon :wave:

So, so beautiful :love::love:

Glad you are feeling better Alfie but I can't understand why when you are lying perfectly still all stretched out that it gets your mummy's attention .... mystery that one :lol::lol:

Blue: That Mummy of mine made me go to the vets toady too.....People keep asking if I'm a cat though. And then the nasty vet lady poked a cold thing in my mouth and then she STABBED me :shock:
I was not impressed at all. Even if she did give me a crunchie and tell me what a handsome lad I am. Hope you don't have to go back any time soon :wave:

Alfie: :shock: The cheek of it, fancy mistaking you for a cat. Cats are nowhere near as handsome as us buns. I think our mummies need to put signs on our carriers "We are bunnehs, not cats or pinny gigs".

Glad you are feeling better Alfie but I can't understand why when you are lying perfectly still all stretched out that it gets your mummy's attention .... mystery that one :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: It was the glassy stare in his eye that got me.

Guinea Pigs :shock: :shock: I don't blame you for being offended, just because you are ickle bun buns does not mean you are guinea pigs :roll:

Glad you are feeling better Mr Alfie :love: :love:

Sorry Karen i must have missed what was wrong with him! Glad he is on the ment though and i was :lol::lol: at him lying down. How gorgeous is that :love:

alfie sweetheart, you look exhausted after the ordeal mummy put you through! next time, try not to scare her:D

eric: last time i went to that 'orrible place, a wrinkly laydee started into my carrier and said 'what an unusual colour for a cat':roll: that's cos i is a rabbit you silly moo and me and alfie are a lovely colour:D

Sorry Karen i must have missed what was wrong with him!

:lol::lol: That's because he went from being ill to well again (with a vet visit in between) in the course of an afternoon. :roll: A suspected reaction to his myxi jab, but we'll never know for sure.

Alfie: Lol at the wrinkly laydee, Eric - you should have told her to go to specsavers. ;) Black otter buns rule. :thumb:

Alfie, you and Bubbles are very cute bunnies, you both look very happy.

Fudge, my bunny saw the pic of Bubbles and thought it was a pic of him, he looks exactly the same and now wants to marry Bubbles so you had better look after her :love:

:lol::lol: That's because he went from being ill to well again (with a vet visit in between) in the course of an afternoon. :roll: A suspected reaction to his myxi jab, but we'll never know for sure.

Alfie: Lol at the wrinkly laydee, Eric - you should have told her to go to specsavers. ;) Black otter buns rule. :thumb:

Velvet: I agree! I'm glad you are feeling better, Alfie.:)

Back