• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now I know why Nesquik...

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
has a rabbit on the front! Ginger just took a running jump and landed head first IN my cereal bowl! Cue Nesquik everywhere, rabbit fluff in my cereal, and a Ginger Bun who won't leave me alone - it seems he's developed a passion for it! :shock:

What's the randomist hoomin food your bun has taken too?

Last edited:
:lol: wish you had a pic, nutty bunny

My bunny will now beg, on hind legs, front feet in the air, pleading eyes, when she hears the opening of anything that makes a crunching noise.

So begging as I opened my tablets last night :roll:

She did nick my husband's ginger nut biscuit a while back, she was like a ninja.

goodness I nearly forgot, she had her nose right under the sofa two days ago and was crunch crunch crunch on something, and it was an empty peanut shell, that my hamster had finished with.

Need to hoover more me thinks.

doc nicks my herbal tea bags out of the cup, if i forget and just put the cup down hes there like a shot, this goes for tea and fruit juices, he is a master at the wine glass too ( with juice in not wine)

has a rabbit on the front! Ginger just took a running jump and landed head first IN m cereal bowl! Cue Nesquik everywhere, rabbit fluff in my cereal, and a Ginger Bun who won't leave me alone - it seems he's developed a passion for it! :shock:

What's the randomist hoomin food your bun has taken too?

LOL
coco goes mad for toast i mean i know some buns like toast but this is ridiculous.. he will paw at your leg for some and nip at you until you give in and try begging and everythign!

Back