• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with all these spats/chasing :/

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Sooty and Oreo have been at it since yesterday, they dont nip, theres no fur but they chase chase chase, I can hear them now upstairs crashing and banging against the NIC Cubes... what do I do?? they are not hurting each other - I dont think..
Whats causing this all of a sudden, they still eat together and snuggle and tend to take a 'time out' at the top of the Cubes then it all starts again! :roll: its worrying me and also we cant sleep as they are bashing and crashing all night and I have to keep leaping up!!!
I saw a thread about it being the time of year or something :?

Lots of peps talk of spring fever, and I've seen it in my own buns before - usually lots of humping!!

It's good that there is no fighting or aggression, but I'd be cautious in case it's the start of something.

Can you simplify their area for a while so there isn't anything one of them can "possess" i.e shelves or hideys? I'd keep the area simple and flat for a few days to see if things calm down again.

Back