• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UPDATE Bunny door great success

wickedbun

Young Bun
My poor little buns have been MOST put out with all of our home renovations- 3 months down and 2 more to go!. They are both cross that the back door has moved and that their hutch is in a different room of the house every other week.

Finally I am forgiven as the new bunny door was installed so they can come in and out of the house as they please. Great success- and they have been getting lots of practise.

Now to put my handy man skills to the test to make a ramp.

Last edited:
Does this mean they can come in... trash the place, and jump out without you even knowing???? :lol:

Or have you got really good non home-busting buns?

FINALLY built bunny ramp

After months of renovation nightmare we are finally getting to the end- only 6 months over schedule but that is another story

I finally built and installed a ramp so the bunnies can use the pet flap when they wish. Not bad for my first serious attempt at being a handyman.

I have two VERY happy buns.

Ramp2.jpg

Ramp1.jpg

Back