• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Meet Lailah

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
My new foster :D
She's come to me after being PETRIFIED of people.
It is taking her a while to settle in, I believe she HATES being in a hutch.
She is quite a large bunny and was kept in a tiny hutch where she couldn't even stand up, so can be quite aggressive in tight spaces.
However, she adores freerange time in my bedroom!
She becomes really friendly and social and she looks genuinely really happy!
Once she's settle in, I think we will advertise her as a house bunny as she seems to be happiest having so much space.
She still needs to be spayed and vacced :)
Ooh, is this scary?
Lailah156.jpg

Lailah157.jpg

Ooh, actually, I like being indoors!
Lailah166.jpg

Ooh hello you big handsome furry creature!
Lailah170.jpg

Lailah171.jpg

Please excuse my messy room!

Aw, poor little bunny, she is so lovely, im so glad that she is out of that small space. Well done for giving her some happy time

Awww. Someone mad ehints about me fostering her....till J said no :(
Once I have grow a set and given the motor way a go I shall have to come visit you and maybe steal spidy

She is beautiful yes, but I fear she may be in rescue a long long time due to her nature and her red eyes.. :cry:

She's lovely. :love: xxx

Lol you seem to attract white foster buns'! :p

I hope she does get a forever home soon.

White and grey it seems! ;)
Although I have had two black and whites!

All the ones I have now are white or grey sealpoint!

How has she been?

Any signs of settling?

All she would do when she arrived here was cry and whimper until she trembled if you even moved towards her :(

How has she been?

Any signs of settling?

All she would do when she arrived here was cry and whimper until she trembled if you even moved towards her :(

She is settling in :)
She's eating nearly two handfuls of food everyday now :)
She no longer flees when I come near her hutch :thumb:
She is still however frightened when I try and touch her, or change her litter tray, replenish her food, etc. :(
She does however let me stroke her through the bars!
She's deffinitely going to come round, but I think in order to have a full recovery, she needs to go as a house bun!

Has she been whimpering and squeaking?

Are you going to keep her there for a while before her spay as she is eating, or still bring her here soon?

Has she been whimpering and squeaking?

Are you going to keep her there for a while before her spay as she is eating, or still bring her here soon?

She does whimper still yes, but she's now beginning to become fear aggressive when in confined spaces.
I think she would benefit from being spayed A.S.A.P and have her teefies checked, but think it's not a good idea at the moment as she's just started to settle.

She does whimper still yes, but she's now beginning to become fear aggressive when in confined spaces.
I think she would benefit from being spayed A.S.A.P and have her teefies checked, but think it's not a good idea at the moment as she's just started to settle.

Ahh. What size hutch is she in?
Let me know when you feel she is ready emotionally for her spay :)
I could get her a indoor foster home, but not for a while as they are already fostering the 3 babies inside, and apparently they are mischievous on their own!! :lol:

Back