• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: absolutly georgeous , cuddly , scrumptious single girl..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0118jan20100005.jpg

This is Lindy ... she is around 5 to 6 months old and has just been spayed .
Lindy is a lovely cuddly friendly girl who loves attention , strokes and cuddles.
Lindy is only a small bunny ...possibly a dutch crossed with a lionhead ..she is very dainty.

We always have buns teeth checked when under GA for neutering and Lindy had very very small sharp points on her teeth ..these were burred flat . Hopefully with a good diet and plenty of hay her teeth shouldnt be a problem but we still like to inform future owners .

2010_0118jan20100006.jpg

Last edited:
:shock:eek:h my word :love::love:

(Charlie is desperate for a girlfriend)..

I mustn't look again - Do you do bondings ??

:shock:eek:h my word :love::love:

(Charlie is desperate for a girlfriend)..

I mustn't look again - Do you do bondings ??

Strangely enough . . . I will be making a trip up to bunnymadhouse in about 2-3 weeks time so could pick her up for you (and for Charlie of course!!).

oh my goodness she is so pretty, would be lovely with my Buddy. pity you are so far away. hope she finds a lovely home soon xxxx

You lot are not helping!!!
I will let you all know if you need to buy a hat for the wedding :D

Thanks for the offer Parsnipbun - Oh what a coincidence ;) Will have a think and if I need your help will PM you..

I have some gentle persuasion to do to persuade the OH :lol:

But Charlie soooo needs a wifebun - doesnt he?????

You lot are not helping!!!
I will let you all know if you need to buy a hat for the wedding :D

Thanks for the offer Parsnipbun - Oh what a coincidence ;) Will have a think and if I need your help will PM you..

I have some gentle persuasion to do to persuade the OH :lol:

But Charlie soooo needs a wifebun - doesnt he?????

forget gentle persuasion...go straight in with the chocolate cake and massage ;)..followed by the pleeeeeease ... just look isnt she cute ;)

Back