• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes again Please for Poppet. UD P 24 Back from Vets.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Poppet is very poorly again, she has dropped a great deal of weight and is being syringe fed critical care and water and pineapple and is on pain relief.We are so worried about her making it through the night we have taken her out of her giant 'Poppet's Palace' and we have made an indoor cage up for her on the coffee table as Mike and I are sleeping downstairs tonight to watch her.Everytime I have asked for Vibes they seem to work and so if you don't mind I'd like some more Vibes for Poppet.I think it's going to be a long night :(
12-1-103.jpg

Please don't leave us Poppet.

Last edited:
Update on Poppet

Still no change, we have now got her in the lounge and we have been stroking her and giving her tummy rubs she has just been syringe fed again but she is skin and bones. I feel so useless :( We didn't pop her to the emergency vet because we didn't want to stress her with a long journey to a different vet who doesn't know her history, we would rather take her to our own vet tomorrow. For now she is cosy and warm and we are with her all the time, Mike will no doubt syringe feed her again during the night.Thank you so much for your Vibes everyone I really do appreciate it, please keep them coming I think we are going to need all we can get.

Maysie & Mike xx

Poppet Update. (friday Morning)

Mike syringe fed her again about 1.00 in the morning and although she had ample pain relief it's obvious she was in some discomfort with tummy ache and could not get comfortable, everytime she moved we checked her and everytime she didn't move ......we checked her.We are very worried about the weight loss, you can feel her spine now as you stroke her and although we have been down this road with Poppet and her bad days many times before, she has never been this thin. Mike has got her in at the vets with Sue who always see's Poppet for 10.5 today and I really don't know the outcome of the visit as I'm wondering if the tumor/abscess that Sue thinks it could be is now pressing on some of Poppets organs causing the pain in her tummy.
'Thank You so Much' for all your vibes and messages as they keep me going besides helping Poppet I will keep you updated as the day goes on.

Maysie & Mike xx

Back