• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which of your rabbits?

Ive been lucky so far - mine have only been for vaccs/neuters/spays etc (Touch wood) Oreo had a lump on his tum removed during his neuter but thats it - Sooty has prob cost me the most for her spay...

keep it up bunnies :)
(Im sure there will come a time where i will have a run of bad luck though - but I'll keep quiet about that for now :no:)

i think at the mo its Alvin but pearl is catching up fast... thankfully they are insured so its not me paying up :lol::lol:

I think Jester as Daisy's stuff has mostly been covered by petplan, except the excess of course. Jester's dental and x-rays last week cost £182 :shock:

Stew - to find out she has a spinal deformity cost over £600, luckily the insurance paid (looking forward to that renewal quote! :shock:)
Better that than the local vet who wanted to pts tho, fhb is a legend!!! :love:

Miley who I lost to anaphylactic shock :( Vet bill was around £200 but still lost her.
Apart from that, I have been lucky with vet bills so far, touch wood!

Ginger Bun so far, with needing more frequent dentals and his cancer scare. Blimmin' PetPlan pulling the mat out from under didn't help... :roll:

The Dudster his bill at Christmas was £415 and all he had was a sore tooth! If only Jacks-Jane was my vet it would have been sorted on day one at a fraction if the cost!!

I've only got Bella, but in the first two months of having her she cost over £1000 in vets bills, since then she's been fine and only needed vaccs, so it's almost leveling out now!

Stew - to find out she has a spinal deformity cost over £600, luckily the insurance paid (looking forward to that renewal quote! :shock:)
Better that than the local vet who wanted to pts tho, fhb is a legend!!! :love:

if your with petplan they wont up the cost because you have claimed :D it goes up each year but not by much.. i think pearls has just gone from about 9.50 to 10.50 per month if that.

Kermit for deffo at the moment from when he got his head tilt, but he was insured......but Inca is now fast catching up!

I used to think Bungee-Bun was expensive, she had ten dentals so probably around £700 in her lifetime.

Artie cost very little for the first four years but in the last 18 months we're probably at about £1,400 ish :shock: (he gives amazing cuddles though) :love::love:

definitely Noisette, but I wouldn't change her for the world :love: probably coming to 1K now for the past 8 months!

Back