• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something to smile about at last

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:):):):)

I don't often have some good news to report and it might not seem like a big deal to most but......

I have just weighed Eddie and he is 1.860kg :D:D

We have had Eddie just over a year and I have never managed to get his weight over 1.6 ish I have found it really frustrating.

I am completely over the moon, all the extra baby food must be really helping him :love: He always had 3 meals a day but this is the first time I have given him baby food every night.

He has now decided that he loves the blueberry and pumpkin variety. He tried it for the first time last night and didn't come up for air. I had visions of him turning into a giant blueberry like in Charlie and the Chocolate factory :oops: :lol::lol:

Awww bless him i might have to try some of that for Lionel, is a big deal when you try so hard to put weight on them :love:

I use Ella's kitchen baby food as it is just pure fruit/veg

Plus Hipp organic food as it has no added rice etc :wave:

So glad Eddie is gaining weight.
I give Charlie a bit of porrige and Ellas kitchen baby food each night to help him gain weight and it is working wonders too :)

Awww thats great :love: Blueberries are really high in antioxidants, one of natures little power foods x

Aww this cheered me up :) well done Liz, 260g is a fantastic gain :D :D

Its taken a year, but I have the biggest grin on my face :D:D

He seems to be doing pretty well without the antibiotics too and has been much happier since we increased his pain relief. He is such a special boy. If Eddie's happy then I'm happy :love::love:

I missed this yesterday :shock: Yaaaaaaayyyyy!! Eddie is a wonderful bun, glad he is putting on weight, Auntie Alison will be very proud :D

Bless you Liz and Eddie, after all the hits you have taken, even since I have known about you, you really deserve some happy times xx

That's great news, I'm so pleased for Eddie. :love::love: (Alfie says he can highly recommend Ella's Kitchen baby food too. :lol::lol:)

I missed this yesterday :shock: Yaaaaaaayyyyy!! Eddie is a wonderful bun, glad he is putting on weight, Auntie Alison will be very proud :D

Well the good news didn't last for long. Last night Eddie wouldn't eat his baby food, so I checked his teeth and he has managed to snap one of his lower incisors off :roll: He is still feeling a bit sorry for himself today but I'm sure he willbe back on full form soon :)

Oh Eddie you wally! :roll: Glad he's doing better in general though :love::love:

Who would have thought that Eddie just needed more special food and spoiling....:roll::roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well the good news didn't last for long. Last night Eddie wouldn't eat his baby food, so I checked his teeth and he has managed to snap one of his lower incisors off :roll: He is still feeling a bit sorry for himself today but I'm sure he willbe back on full form soon :)

Oh Eddie...enough of the attention seeking :roll: :roll:

Hope he is back on form soon

Oooh, gawd, do I dare look? :lol::lol: *goes off in search of thumb-sucking thread*

Back