• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you play with your Bun?!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Hello :)

I was just wondering how everyone "plays" with their rabbit when they're out, for example, in the house or in the garden. My Flopsy tends to just explore (despite coming in every day!!) but I'd love to hear from everyone else for ideas for games I could play with him, or toys I could buy for him etc, and what things do and don't work as I'd love to be able to try new things to keep Flopsy interested!! :D

Peepo - a long box or tunnel and putting your head at one end then the other so bunny runs towards you.

Chase is a popular one.

Jiggly balls (cat ones) and rattles are fun for fetch.

I play tickle Samus' bum and she runs away from me, but I only do that because doesn't really like to move a lot and I have to get her to exercise. :lol:

Milly used to like getting an empty toilet paper tube and toss it in the air, I used to throw it for her and she would go "fetch" it and we'll just sit there doing that for minutes at a time! :love:

All OH has to do is stand in the middle of the room, and Beau will do on a mad dash, binkying and leaping and generally being a loon, he loves it!

Back