• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is What I thought, she is a healthy English lop !/ Off to her new home in the morning

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We were asked last night if we could possibly take in a special bunny and of course we said yes.:oops:

The little girl is in a well known pet shop and has been there for quite a few months due to what sounds like a deformity.

Hopefully she will be "adopted" tomorrow and we will then travel to collect her on Sunday.

Please cross your fingers that she can be got safely as I hate to think what will happen to her otherwise :(

Last edited:
Bless you Liz, your services are much in demand it seems.

what a lovely family your new addition will be joining if everything goes to plan.

Fingers crossed for her.

Well done to you and Ste.

Bless you Liz, your services are much in demand it seems.
what a lovely family your new addition will be joining if everything goes to plan.

Fingers crossed for her.

Well done to you and Ste.

It seems that way at the moment, we have been asked to take in 3 bunnies in about 12 hours :lol: Also waiting to hear about some other poorly buns at the weekend :)

Thank you for looking after her - the work you and all the other rescues so is amazing!

Can we see some pics when she is settled?

Finger crossed that this special little bunnie arrives safely to her wonderful forever home :love:. Can't wait to see the pics and to hear more about her :love:

We were asked last night if we could possibly take in a special bunny and of course we said yes.:oops:

The little girl is in a well known pet shop and has been there for quite a few months due to what sounds like a deformity.

Hopefully she will be "adopted" tomorrow and we will then travel to collect her on Sunday.

Please cross your fingers that she can be got safely as I hate to think what will happen to her otherwise :(

All the work you do is fantastic.Always thinking of the rescues and the great things you do.Keep us posted we are always here to listen to your life saving stories x

I've seen this bun - in the pet shop since she was far too little to be there ( about a 6 weeks before Xmas I guess) until now. She has huge ears and a small head (for her size) and the ears are both sort of flopped over on the same side (as if she was wearing a side parting) which must be a problem and presumably will cause problems later on. There's also something odd about her stance which I can't quite put my finger on - but then I've only seen her at a distance so maybe nothing. But the ears are worrying.
I wondered if she was a 'faulty' and hence unwanted breeder cast off? Poor little soul has now been in the adoption bit for several weeks with a sign saying to be kept on own'.

It would be GREAT if Rainbow Rabbits could take her!!

Well done the person who contacted Liz and Steve (it wasnt me:oops:).

Last edited:
Awwwh :( I hope everything goes ok tomorrow and this little girl arrives safely with you soon Liz xXx

It totally :censored: me off when an animal is disreguarded and neglected because of a deformity...even worse than doing this to any healthy animal.
Thankyou for taking her.I know she will blossom under your care.xx

(ETA) A swear word got through!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: I had to edit it quick!!!

I've seen this bun - in the pet shop since she was far too little to be there ( about a 6 weeks before Xmas I guess) until now. She has huge ears and a small head (for her size) and the ears are both sort of flopped over on the same side (as if she was wearing a side parting) which must be a problem and presumably will cause problems later on. There's also something odd about her stance which I can't quite put my finger on - but then I've only seen her at a distance so maybe nothing. But the ears are worrying.
I wondered if she was a 'faulty' and hence unwanted breeder cast off? Poor little soul has now been in the adoption bit for several weeks with a sign saying to be kept on own'.

It would be GREAT if Rainbow Rabbits could take her!!

Well done the person who contacted Liz and Steve (it wasnt me:oops:).

Bless her, sounds worse than I orginally thought.

Still no news on this, I have been checking the computer all day for messages. I really hope it goes to plan, I need some good news :?

With regard to both ears lopping the same way....Kevins ears did that up until he was about 5 months old then they went the right way :?

kevinandperry2.jpg

Last edited:
Back