• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First trip to the VET

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Oh dear, Bobby is having her first trip, I have had to cancel a few as I have been up :censored:creek for cash, but she is having check over nails done..(I am having my hair done as well tomoz), myxi:shock: am not looking for ward to the escapade, she is so good with people usually... not scared of nuffin mum!!!

I hope she doesn't hate me:(

I know she just hasn't been and don't want her to be scared, altho nothing else seems to worry her, its prob me that will be the scared one:lol:

Ask a few "sneaky" questions that you're well aware of just to see if the vet gives the right answers.
ie ask about:
neutering,vaccinations,diet,getting a friend ,panacuring etc.

Good Luck :D

Awww cruel to be kind, she won't be impressed but, if you hold her close while they inject her she will still feel safe good luck x

Aww, poor little girl, you never know what to expect do you? Give her some treats and she will forget all about it. What about you, hows you hair?

Oh:shock: you know what I forgot had it done:oops:.... yeah is fabulous:D... I was a jibbering idiot. Didn't help that a porr old dog was put down before me... could hear him and then it went quiet:cry: all the family were crying in the waiting room:cry: I didn't know where to look:shock:

she is okay now had a bit of apple and having a snooze:love:

Back