• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emergency RTARA mtg. Pebbles p-43

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: DoDo's the Hamster has brought to light some very important information which I think all the Rabsville Tenants and Residents need to know about. The meeting will take place tonight at 10.00pm in the top shed. Treacle is to provide refershments.

Last edited:
Dudley: Beige I has an urgent item for yous agenda it is also an emergency!! Could you ask da residents if they have space for us to come and stay??? Daisy has nommed a hole in the remaining un-nommed sofa....we is in huge trouble!!

Daisy: :oops: it was tasty and I couldn't stop :oops: mummy has stopped our treats coz I is 'supposedly' too 'round' (she needs her eyes testing!) sooo I just fancied a little bit extra while she was at work!! We think we saw mummy packing up our hays, n toys we thinks we will be evicted :shock:

ETA: Dudley: I just had a bad thought!! What if DoDo has heard that you are all being evicted too :shock: Dats it... we will all have to move to Watership Down, mummy said it's like bunny heaven there!! Beige I could get mummys Sat Nav and you could use it to get us there coz you is clever!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Daisy: Beige, I has an urgent item too - boy bunnies without plums is not allowed to start humping and chasing their wifeys and if they do they should have all their treats taken away and given to their poor wives instead!

Daisy: Beige, I has an urgent item too - boy bunnies without plums is not allowed to start humping and chasing their wifeys and if they do they should have all their treats taken away and given to their poor wives instead!

Velvet: This is not very nice Jester. :no: I really thought you were a clever bunster.:? Have you seen the size of Daisy? All she has to do is sit on you.:lol:

Lola - "Yo Lucy, you seen dat little dude called Jester - bit of a hottie but loved up wit some older broad".

Lucy - these are very good bits of kale, I did have a quick look at Jester his ears are the size of dinner plates.hmmmmmm have we had dinner yet?"

Lola - Tut, hrmph, me and you never going to find us some sugga daddies:roll:, Lucy you are getting a bit of a tubby. Some men like a slim figure, its not attractive when your bum gets tuck in the cardboard tube and Mommy Hoomin has to slide you out"!

Lucy - "but boys mean kissing, and Im too busy nom nom nomming to kiss, I here them speaking about plums, can I I ask the chair of this meeting of they are ripe and ready to eat or not, cos I will bring my Rennies cos under ripe plums give me gas and you know Lola, gas and me is not funny, I know I try to blame the cat........."

Lola - "We are talking hotties here Lucy, (primps hair applies lip gloss smells armpits) I think I may attend meeting. Are you coming?

Lucy - "I think I will just finish off these oats and maybe have a toddle along after a snooze and a bite to eat.

Lola - "Yo Lucy, you seen dat little dude called Jester - bit of a hottie but loved up wit some older broad".

Lucy - these are very good bits of kale, I did have a quick look at Jester his ears are the size of dinner plates.hmmmmmm have we had dinner yet?"

Lola - Tut, hrmph, me and you never going to find us some sugga daddies:roll:, Lucy you are getting a bit of a tubby. Some men like a slim figure, its not attractive when your bum gets tuck in the cardboard tube and Mommy Hoomin has to slide you out"!

Lucy - "but boys mean kissing, and Im too busy nom nom nomming to kiss, I here them speaking about plums, can I I ask the chair of this meeting of they are ripe and ready to eat or not, cos I will bring my Rennies cos under ripe plums give me gas and you know Lola, gas and me is not funny, I know I try to blame the cat........."

Lola - "We are talking hotties here Lucy, (primps hair applies lip gloss smells armpits) I think I may attend meeting. Are you coming?

Lucy - "I think I will just finish off these oats and maybe have a toddle along after a snooze and a bite to eat.

Marge: Lucy, you've got your priorities right! :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Brilliant!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Charlie: hummff I missed the meeting - too busy nom nomming and eating mums wardrobe....Whats all this about plums?? i havent got any just checked. My mum hoomin has been looking at girlfriends for me tonight :roll: - what do you guys thing about girlfriends? - In my opinion nuffink but trouble but Mums promised me more fenugreek crunchies if I like her hummff decisions decisons.. maybe I can learn some chasing skills from Jester and still get the crunchies nom nom nom

Dudley: *shouts back to Daisy who is currently doing her morning ablutions in the hay basket* No Daisy der is no news yet! But anything could have happened Lola apparently went to the meeting all tarted up!!!

Daisy: *wide eyed look of horror from the hay basket* LOLA!!! what THE Lola??? Oh cecotrophs!!! I just know there's been trouble now!...and Beige, I bet she's had her furry little paws all over Beige :evil:

Dudley: calm down Dais we don't know nuffink we just has to wait for news, Beige will manage to get word to us somehow! *paces nervously while nomming a long bit of hay furiously*

Beige: As DoDo's was not available to take minutes I will feed back on what was a very busy meeting... The emergency meeting was called because Brindle the Snow Patrol stray had 6 babies.

Big: Mum and babies are all well. As the weather is still very cold, any doe s who want to make vests for the little ones should start doing so straight away. They are living in the rabbit room but at the next full moon the bucks here will hold the babies up to the moon to celebrate their birth.

Beige: Yes a bit like the Lion King but not.

Big: Obviously the babis are still in their skins so vests will be needed for extra warmth.

Last edited:
Six babies - awww :D Loads of vibes for Brindle and the little ones :D

Daisy: Velvet you is right! I will just sit on him and squish him next time ... mwahahaha

Jester: I'm going to pack my bags and go and live with Lola. She's a hot bunneh ;)

Awwww, little bubbas. :love::love::love: *wonders how many big and beige's mummy will be keeping* :lol:

Beige: Yes Jester Lola is a hot bunneh. Keep your eyes off her. Doll Face is my moll

Big: Beige and I are a bit worried about our baby status, we are the babies. I don't think I want any of these stray babies to stay. I will have to keep the mummy away from them. There won't be enough love to go around if any more rabbits stay here.

Marge: Poor Brindle! Lost in the snow and pregnant!:cry:
Velvet: Don't get emotional again! She was found by kind people who took her on. Now she and her babies are safe.:D

Back