• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumb sucking, anyone else's bunny do it?

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love: You can tell when Beau is going to have a nap, cos not only does he flop, he then sucks on his paw. It is the cutest cutest thing, breaks my heart every time! :love::love::love:

Anyone else's bun do this?

we demand pics:D

when eric lies flopped out he sometimes licks his front paws in a sleepy haze and a few times when he's been meatloafed, he twiches his paws as if he's very gently digging. sweet:love:

we demand pics:D

when eric lies flopped out he sometimes licks his front paws in a sleepy haze and a few times when he's been meatloafed, he twiches his paws as if he's very gently digging. sweet:love:

I'll try, but when I try to take a pic it wakes him up so he stops :cry:

Eddie got his back foot stuck in his mouth at lunchtime and fell on his head, does that count :?

And no, don't ask :lol::lol:

Dillan sometimes licks his front paw loads when sleeping or laid on his side... Don't think he's sucking but will check next time he does it.
Helen xx

Oh Liz you crack me up!!! Hope you managed to finish your dinner :lol:

Lib_N_bunny.....I also insist on piccies :D

Eddie got his back foot stuck in his mouth at lunchtime and fell on his head, does that count :?

And no, don't ask :lol::lol:

*snort* That could only happen to Eddie. :lol::lol::lol:

I'd love to see pics of Beau sucking his thumb, it sounds incredibly cute. :love::love:

Back