• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Two Bucks *Gulps*-U/D Pics Post 33

Sending lots of vibes Jane. Might be attempting this myself in a couple of months. Does it make any difference how old they are?

I have a theory on that but I dont want to say anything just yet for fear of tempting fate !!

Spoil sport. :lol:

Once you have worked your magic and bonded these two can you let me in on the secret.

I actually find it easier bonding male /male than female/ male at times.:)

It'll be fine I'm sure only had 1 failure with bonding males so far and that was Janak's two boys.:(

I actually find it easier bonding male /male than female/ male at times.:)

It'll be fine I'm sure only had 1 failure with bonding males so far and that was Janak's two boys.:(

I have a friend who bonds boys at the drop of a hat-she was once told boy/boy is the easiest so she believes it :shock: and doesnt worry when doing it. I would never let on otherwise as she has managed a few pairs this way.

Good Luck Jane x

Well the lads are doing OK atm.
Declan does a bit of chasing but its not endless and William is coping and not stressed. I am actually quite surprised that Declan is 'in charge' as he is a very timid boy.

So- here goes Day 2 at the Gay Buck Club :love:

Back