• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bed type/size for 3???

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
My girls have a plastic dog bed - the smallest standard one you can get i think - which they like to flop out in.

But now i am getting Kylo there isnt enough space for 3! Should i just get a bigger plastic bed, or is there a better type of bed?

I want them to be able to snuggle up together! :love::love:

(p.s. Phoenix doesnt like cushions, duvets or anything else squishy! :shock::roll:)

my buns like a large storage box(for under bed) filled with hay.... its got room for a 3rd bun in it i recon..tom would kill me for saying that hahaha!!!! but yeah alternativly a larger dog bed? x

Yep get some cheap under bed storage boxes from wilkinsons or sainsburys. They work great and come in all sorts of sizes :)

Thanks muchly - i was going to try out storage boxes as litter trays anyway so might get one for snuggling in too!

I got massive dog bed which one of my trios loved. I have another trio that likes the large underbed storage boxes, which worked quite nicely fr them (they are a smaller trio than the dog bed trio).

ooh genius! my girls dont eat wicker so its up to Kylo if it gets destroyed or not! :lol::lol: and not a massive expense if it is gone fairly quickly!

i like it for the low sides so they can hop in and out and "overflow" if necessary! :lol::lol::lol:

Back