• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy NIC Cubes???

PM Run Rabbits Run - he sells them in all size packs, with connectors and cables, and can supply correx for flooring etc

Okay thanks... look out for many stressed posts I am hoping to start them at the weekend, I may even end up fenced in:shock:

Hopefully Ian will see me making a mess of it and decide the job would be best taken away from me!:lol:

word of advice - make sure you click them in well right from the start otherwise as you get further down the line there will be trouble, they will fall apart and you will throw them across the room and cry :cry: (like I did :oops:).

They are brill though!! :D - just get lots of cable ties too to strenthen them, If you go 2 high mine can jump out of that so you will need a cover..I use a clear perspex sheet of plastic so they get plenty of light or a sheet pegged on is good..You can just see the plastic to the right of the piccie, I slid it across to take the picture!

CIMG1269.jpg

umm i have had 2 x 6 cube packs and 2 x 4 cube packs but I also have a smaller one for Charlie so they have made 2!! I think this took about 50 panals

Its a good work out too! Good Luck

Back