• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's not a well boy :(

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
He's turned his nose up at food, has been drinking lots and didn't want to come out to play (he even went down to the end of the garden and dug himself a ditch to lie in and he's never ever been a digger).

Bubbles knows something isn't right as she's taking the opportunity to hump him while he's not in the mood to fight back.

He had his myxi booster yesterday - can that cause any side effects or just coincidence?

I've got a vet appt at 3pm, so hopefully it's something easily sorted or just me being a worrier. :oops:

Poor Alfie :( I'm sure it's possible that the myxi vacc could've made him a bit off colour, so hopefully it's just that. Vibes for him.

Oh not, not Alfie, he's one of my favey RU bunnies :love: Sending vibes!!xx altho...I think it would help me to concentrate my vibes and er...make sure I'm sending them right if we had some piccies? :D

Awwww, thank you all. :love: Sorry for not updating earlier but by the time I got home & fed Alfie some baby food it was time to make dinner.

The vet suspects it's most likely to be a reaction to the myxi but didn't want to give metacam in case it affected Alfie's immunity to the myxi booster & put him at future risk. Is that possible or was he talking rubbish? (I don't trust anybody these days :oops:)

Sooooo, he told me to syringe feed for tonight and to take him back in the morning if he still isn't better. And, would you believe it, Alfie got home and slurped up some baby food (no need for syringing, hurray) and is now sat munching hay like nothing was ever wrong. :roll::roll: It must have been the power of the RU vibes. :D:D

Bubbles on the other hand is sulking and doesn't like being inside. :lol::lol:

Oh not, not Alfie, he's one of my favey RU bunnies :love: Sending vibes!!xx altho...I think it would help me to concentrate my vibes and er...make sure I'm sending them right if we had some piccies? :D

:lol::lol::lol: I'll see if he's up for posing later. ;);)

Wonderful to hear the update :love:

Still sending a few more vibes though to make absolutely sure (don't want to take any chances where Alfie's concerned)

Back