• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please look! U/D- It's a YES!!

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
:shock:
I think I'm going to faint...my parents said I could maybe get a new bunny!!
This is the one I MIGHT get, if it's still available!!! :D:D:D:D:D

3k93ma3l15Oa5Ta5P4a1p747781498aed1c.jpg

I'll keep this updated!!

Last edited:
The white stuff is bedding I think, I'm adopting her from Craigslist...the people said that if she doesn't go soon, she was gonna go to a shelter.
And this is a high kill shelter...thats why I don't want her to go there.

Last edited:
The white stuff is bedding I think, I'm adopting her from Craigslist...the people said that if she doesn't go soon, she was gonna go to a shelter...:shock:

why is the shelter such a bad thing? i mena obviously its better she is in a loving home but you seem shocked about it being put into rescue?
i hope you do get her and do make sure you get her health checked by the vet and have her neutered and myxi jabs done i dont think they have vhd jabs in us so i suppose you dont need that one!?
best of luck in getting her she is gorgeous xxx

why is the shelter such a bad thing? i mena obviously its better she is in a loving home but you seem shocked about it being put into rescue?

Perhaps the shelters are not as good as our bunny rescues are over here?

Perhaps the shelters are not as good as our bunny rescues are over here?

They definitely are not. We had family visiting from Washington State and took them to a shelter that's open to the public. I was surprised at how aprehensive they were about going. They later confessed that it was because their shelters are so different. Animals are kept in cramped conditions and are PTS if they don't rehomed quickly enough.

Back