• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think im a happy bunny

Shauna

Warren Scout
Im not going in mummy!
270120102042.jpg

im fine where i am!
270120102041.jpg

ooh! hold on i think theres some green leaves in there :D
270120102049.jpg

i think i like it with my new mummy and i can prove it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaFZQGf5bOE

:lol::love: Are you sure your telling the truth, that little fella looks like he's always been there with you, that's sooo cute. Definately meant to be I say :love:

i know i cant beileve how trusting he is he actually took food from my hands today :D i am so happy

:) ive never thought of having a bunny either but i guess we were meant to be together like you said :)

Yes I reckon so, fate brought you together forever, you love him already. Hope you have lots of happy times together, they are great pets, they thrive if they are loved :love:

aww he looks soooo happy, just watched your clip - binkies :love:

have I missed a thread somewhere :evil: (who is he, whats his name?, where did he come from?) Nosey or what!! :lol::lol:

He is gorgeous too

and i have been looking for his owner but i cant find one so im making permanant home now :)

aww what a lovely story - I dont know how i missed it - im on here nearly all the time :roll::oops:

he is gorgeous and a very lucky bun!!

he is so cute! :love: what a lucky bun to end up with you. :D you look like you already have a great bond. :D definitely meant to be. :D

Back