• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just invented the most amazing GUMMY bun toy.. UD... VIDEO POST 8

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I suppose it might have been done before lol.....

I bought some breed posters of fur and feather and they came in a cardboard poster tube- the ones with the plastic caps on the ends....

I stabbed 3 holes in it with a knife and put about 15 nuggetts of SS inside.

Earl has played with it so much he has gone back to his cage because he is full.... or lazy.

Im so chuffed with myself I never make anything good and its a shame for him because he cant use willow toys- obviously- or anything to toss because he cant grip them. - He cant pull hay out of things either- all he has is his cuddly mole that he used to lick when he first arrived......

He he.

He is the best bunny ever- he even comes when I call him now- no matter where in the house he is!!! He runs as fast as he can...

Last edited:
have never got him one but suppose now have the same thing for free. I made the holes a bit big for his applesnaks now :(:(:( It would be far to easy now lol :lol:

Wow, that's really cool. I'm gonna have to make something like that for Grim. Although I have suspicions that Samus will eat the tube... :roll:

That video is sooo cute!! I have made a similar toy for my dog, but never thought to do it for my buns! Thanks to you, they will have a new toy each tomorrow! :lol: xx

Oh he is so sweet! I might have to try that for Bella. One of her favourite things to do is trying to open a cardboard egg box filled with treats, I'm sure she'd enjoy this!

Nice rug btw :) If it's the one from Ikea, my mum has the green one in her lounge and I have the red!!!:lol:

Oh he is so sweet! I might have to try that for Bella. One of her favourite things to do is trying to open a cardboard egg box filled with treats, I'm sure she'd enjoy this!

Nice rug btw :) If it's the one from Ikea, my mum has the green one in her lounge and I have the red!!!:lol:

Ha thanks, its from next i got it last year but the first week I had it some stupid woman came round and spilt a glass of red wine on it- I saved it- but thats another story. lol

Yeah i can see how a bun with teeth would destroy it- earl has none ! it will last forever

Back