• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rumbling/grumbling Tummy

Cheeky

Young Bun
Hi

My bunny had a bout of stasis a couple of weeks ago. After going to the vet and getting treatment she picked up and is now back to her normal self. She's eating fine/pooing ok but to make sure she eats plenty of hay I have reduced her pellets.

I was wondering if the rumbling/grumbling tum was something to do with stasis still or whether she's just hungry :lol: I did mention it to the vet when she went back for a check up last Monday but other than asking if she was eating/pooing ok and taking on hay, he never really commented on it.

Any thoughts?

Hi Jack's Jane
Sorry I've only just seen your reply. Not sure what is meant by Palpation but as far as I'm aware it doesn't happen at any particular time, however I'm at work all day and only notice when I come home in the evening but it also happens at the weekends during the day.

Back