• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couldn't resist this little pet tent!! (pic crazy and slightly large)

delly

Warren Scout
Saw this and had to buy it!!!

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

Bailey likes to lick his snuggle safe, it breaks my heart because i think he thinks its another bunny :( Not long though till spring and he'll be outside in an amazing shed ..once its built!! and i can get him a girlie friend :D

:oops: Hehe if Bailey could blush he would be now!!!

And yes it's from ikea!! although i haven't told Bailey it's a cat tent, i don't think he will be too impressed! shhhh :lol:

that's nice. :) bisc thought his tent was a toilet when i bought one! :roll::lol:

bailey is lovely :love:

I really like that. My buns have a similar one, but they don't go in it, they just shove it around like it's in their way. Don't think they like it much...:(

Bailey is 3 in march!! Can't believe how quick it's gone! He is my very special boy, and has helped me through some tough times over the past few years. Really don't know what I'd do without him. I'm so glad so many people on here feel the same way because I used to get sick of people saying he was just a rabbit :( now I don't listen to them. I just really can't wait to get him a lady friend to keep him company when I'm not in.

Back