• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think is worse...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
trying to bond the 3 male lions on tele at the minute, or Jill attempting to bond my bunnies?

I am sure the lions wont be as nasty as my bunnies were!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i must say your lad sounds like a right bully... i think i got lucky with Alvin after all :shock::lol::lol:

id say... poor rescue owner over the lion keepers

I'd take the lions over trying to bond Snowdrop any day:shock::lol:

Strawberry will be easy..once we've found a huge doe who will just sit on him!:lol:

Strawberry will be easy..once we've found a huge doe who will just sit on him!:lol:

Snowdrop says you are very mean and she is an absolute darling at home! She is blaming it all on Bungle who has obviously let the excitment get to him as he is zonked out on my living room floor at the min having a kip!

It seems to me that Bungle is the only one of your bunnies that will end up happily bonded.:) What can I say about the other two?:roll: I enjoy reading about them, but at the same time, admire your patience.:)

It seems to me that Bungle is the only one of your bunnies that will end up happily bonded.:) What can I say about the other two?:roll: I enjoy reading about them, but at the same time, admire your patience.:)

Snowdrop is the most placid bunny ever with humans, she just didnt like Bungle much!

Strawberry will bond with a bossy doe who he cant bully, as soon as he is able to go outside we will start looking for him. Bungle would love a girly bun, he is a total gent!

Snowdrop is the most placid bunny ever with humans, she just didnt like Bungle much!

Strawberry will bond with a bossy doe who he cant bully, as soon as he is able to go outside we will start looking for him. Bungle would love a girly bun, he is a total gent!

Awww, can I be Bungle's wifey?! :love:

Hmmmmm....Lions or Snowdrop...........maybe Snowdrop but only if I had my big welders gloves on:lol: They would stop me losing a finger:lol:

shouldn't laugh but..........:lol:

you must have the patience of a saint - and nerves of steel!

This sounds oh so familiar to me - I don't know how you do it Jill. (And no, you can't have Brownie back to sit on Strawberry, she's busy being adored by Willow!:lol:)

Back