• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzz's fur is finally growing back

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I'm so pleased that he just has a normal coat like other rabbits. I still cannot believe that his previous owner allowed her kids to cut him with scissors...

But at last it's growing back the way it should be.

I'm so pleased that he just has a normal coat like other rabbits. I still cannot believe that his previous owner allowed her kids to cut him with scissors...

But at last it's growing back the way it should be.

:(:shock: how terrible but im glad that he is ok now.... look forward to pictures xxx

I still cannot believe that his previous owner allowed her kids to cut him with scissors... QUOTE]

:shock::shock::shock:

I know... that's why I got confused and thought he was a rex because he had that thin, velvety like fur. But then when I started looking at it more closely I realised that some bits were chopped to a few milimetres long and other bits were chopped jaggedly and he had tufts coming out of places that were hard to reach and all the fur on the back of his neck had been cut to stubble :( so I emailed his previous owner and said "did you ever clip him for any reason?" and she said "no my kids got bored one day and said they wanted to give him a haircut, so I gave them some scissors and they chopped it all off." :shock::shock:

I didn't reply, but it just makes me so annoyed, no WONDER he doesn't like people touching his face or stroking him..

Back