• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Standard Lilac Rex anyone??

capel

Warren Veteran
Our local vets have had a stray lilac rex for a week or two, but as she's not been claimed they are now looking for a good home for her. They've vaccinated and health checked her, but she's not spayed. Leanne had a look at her this morning and says she's lovely and friendly. I daren't go and look, as I know i've a spare hutch at the moment and rexes are my favourite breed.... Is anyone interested ?

Go on Hilda, have a little nosey :lol:

I have to come and get some more hay in the next day or so ... have 2 single males .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... dare I ? :lol:

I know this is not going to hel, but as you well know I have a lilac standard Rex female and she is the most curious, cheeky, charming rabbit ever so I would say surely a peek won't hurt?! :love:;)

ah go on, go on, go on, go on - its meant to be:D what better home could she have - poor girl deserves that:D (have we made you feel guilty enough yet?)

3?!!!!!!!!!!! SPILL THE BEANS! :lol:

You need this lilac Rex!! Just think how pretty she would look with you, and how much of an asset she will be to your life ;)

It was you who demanded her to have this bunny Jan! How could you forget! :evil: ;)

I should imagine a standard lilac rex is absolutely stunning, i think you should have her Hilda!!! :D :D xXx

It was you who demanded her to have this bunny Jan! How could you forget! :evil: ;)

I should imagine a standard lilac rex is absolutely stunning, i think you should have her Hilda!!! :D :D xXx

Yeah, get with the programme boy! I dont think a girly bun would be a good idea, but nothing wrong with a boy rex.....;)

yeah, there are no reasons not to get a rex!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back