• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Burrows 'Hot x Bunny Day 9' March 28th 2010 .

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Bunny Burrows rabbit and guinea pig rescue are holding their fundraising day 'Hot x Bunny Day 9' on March 28th 2010 at Richmond market hall, in Richmond, North Yorkshire.
Why not come along and have a fun packed day there is a Tombola, and The White Rabbit Stall' and Craft stalls and many more, and of course you get chance to meet the Bunny Burrows Furries.
There are refreshments, Hot and Cold drinks, Sandwiches and cakes.
Why don't you enter the photo competition, Mike and I run the stall and there are three classes.
1) Friendship
2) Pride & Joy
3) Rescue (a short story must accompany your photo about your rescued pet)
Entry Fees: £1 per photo up to 10 photos.
Award Certificates and Trophies and Prizes go to 1st Winners of the Friendship class and Pride & Joy class and Best in Show.
Award Certificate and prize and the 'Keegan Shield' go to the 1st Winner of the Rescue class.
Award Certificates and prizes go to the 2nd, 3rd and Runner up in each class.
Please write your name of pet and your name & address on the back of all your entries and the class you are entering.
Please note the Trophies and Shield are annual so will have to be returned to Bunny Burrows in time for next years Easter fundraising event.
If you live near and come along bring your photos to Mike and I on the photo competition stall or just come and say hello.
Judging is at 3'oclock.

If you want to enter by post put your entries in a S.A.E. with a cheque for your entries made payable to Bunny Burrows and send to
Bunny Burrows (photo competition)
68, Whitefields Drive,
Richmond,
North Yorkshire
DL10 7DL

or you can pay by 'PAYPAL' pm me for email.

The event starts at 10.00 to 4.00

So many people have shown so much interest in Helen and Baby Saint through the Bunny Burrows newsletter and this forum that we are thinking about taking them with us if we can fit a run next to our stall .
So if anyone lives near do pop along and see us.
Maysie & Mike :wave:

All proceeds of the photo show go to Bunny Burrows Rabbit & Guinea pig rescue.

The 'Keegan' Shield for 1st in Rescue.
0842.jpg

The 'Bodkin & Hetty' Trophy for 1st in Pride & Joy.
BodkinHettyTrophy.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a lovely event - I hope you have a successful day.

I'm a bit far south to make it on the day but may well enter the photo competition, can I clarify is is all animal themed or could friendship or pride & joy be something other?

Sounds like a lovely event - I hope you have a successful day.

I'm a bit far south to make it on the day but may well enter the photo competition, can I clarify is is all animal themed or could friendship or pride & joy be something other?

'Thank You' :wave:

It's usually animals photos that are entered but it can be for anything else. Make sure if you enter you put your name and name of class and if pet their name on the back of the photo, this is so I can make sure you get your correct photos back , we accept copies if you don't want to send your original photos. :)

Last edited:
I would love to come but i'm in Lincoln.However i will still enter the competition via post. I hope you have a lovely day and raise lots of funds.:D

Just bumping it up as it's next Sunday if anyone is interested if you are near to Richmond, North Yorkshire come and say hello I am on the photo competition stall. :wave:

Back