• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another early snow warning

AnyBunny

Warren Scout
The amateur Michael Fish* on another board I frequent is forecasting another widespread, heavy "snow event" for round about Valentine's.

There isn't any more detail at this stage but (1) I will post the details when I know them and (2) he was spot on with the month-long mini ice-age we have recently suffered, so his forecasts should be taken seriously. Just in case you need to stock up on hay or pellets or plan bunny runs.

There is also snow forecast for this weekend in the north and east of the UK, though there's nothing at this stage to suggest it's going to be heavy or problematic.

* The real Michael Fish was actually right in 1987 when he said there wasn't going to be a hurricane. Unfortunately the meeja only published the headline, not what he also said.

hmmmmmmmm belive it when i see it, i really do not belive in predicting the weather that far ahead as the weather is unpredictable in itself

They can get lost, I don't want anymore snow :evil:

Umm, WHO can "get lost"? The forecasters don't cause the snow, you know.

I could stop posting these alerts if you wish. I assumed they'd be helpful. Maybe you'd prefer to get caught out with no hay?

Umm, WHO can "get lost"? The forecasters don't cause the snow, you know.

I could stop posting these alerts if you wish. I assumed they'd be helpful. Maybe you'd prefer to get caught out with no hay?

For heavens sake I was only being lighthearted.

Back