• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would like opinions on this hutch please*COLLECTED IT TODAY*

If they've got a permanent run attached I don't think 6" off 6' is going to make a vast difference :) The bed area doesn't look that big a proportion of the hutch so you might need to extend that, though it does come with a cover anyway.

My only worry is you can't see the actual condition of the hutch in the pic but if its for collection you can check then.

Thank you Tamsin... I agree on the condition and as it is collection, if I turn up and its rubbish then I won't take it. Also I agree the bed section looks quite small but my lot use the bedroom as a loo and sleep in the open bit of the hutch anyway :lol: and I also have a nice thick winter cover that I could adapt to fit this one if the cover isn't very thick

I would be concerned that there isn't a picture of the hutch without the cover on :? It could be in a dreadful state underneath it. I am suspicious that they are using the cover to hide something :?

Thank you Tamsin... I agree on the condition and as it is collection, if I turn up and its rubbish then I won't take it. Also I agree the bed section looks quite small but my lot use the bedroom as a loo and sleep in the open bit of the hutch anyway :lol: and I also have a nice thick winter cover that I could adapt to fit this one if the cover isn't very thick

If you win an item on eBay you have already contracted to buy it. If you change your mind eBay will probably close your account as a non-paying buyer.

I don't think it looks like it has enough height inside or enough depth either, even for nethies.

If you win an item on eBay you have already contracted to buy it. If you change your mind eBay will probably close your account as a non-paying buyer.

I don't think it looks like it has enough height inside or enough depth either, even for nethies.

No they usually give you a warning first, at least in my experience.

It looks a good size to me, did you win it?

If it is not as described then ebay cannot cancel your account... if anything the seller would get into trouble for mis-selling.

I can't see how a hutch that is not far off of 2ft high x 2ft deep and almost 6ft is going to be too small for small buns though :? especially as they will also have a 6ft run with it

Well picked this hutch up today and it is fab! Virtually new condition, only 1 small chew mark on the inside :D I am very pleased with it for the small sum of £35!! :D

It is sat in the conservatory at the mo to dry out the disinfectant that I;ve cleaned it with. :D will put buns in tommorrow

What a bargain!

A good way to increase the floor area for your nethies would be to take out the bed divider and put in a shelf instead in the bed corner (so it'd be roughly 2'x2'6" at about 15" high.

We,ve done that in all our 6x2x2 hutches and the majority of buns like to sit up on the top shelf,and it means they get full use of the 6' length.

It makes a change to get a true bargain!

Back