• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

your mini lops!

neenee

Warren Scout
Hiya, ive noticed a few of you on here own mini lops, i loooove mini lops and im soon to own one myself :love: Im really excited but for now id like a mini lop fix ;) If you can could you post pics of your mini lops and maybe a story about your mini lop? Ive heard they are really laid back and friendly (although i know this depends on the way they are brought up and the actual rabbit)
Thanks so much :D x

Alfie (black otter) and Bubbles (orange butterfly) - both looking very cold a few weeks ago. :lol::lol:

DSCF8408700x525.jpg

I got Alfie at 8 weeks old from a breeder and we got Bubbles from a rescue a
few mths later. Alfie is the trouble maker and always up to no good. :roll: :lol: Bubbles is the quieter of the two but is the more loving - she's always grooming us. :love:

You're exactly right though - so much depends on upbringing and personality. ;)

i love butterfly mini lops

here is my orange mini lop custard.

23h8xex.jpg

HE is very lazy, all he does is flop. lol.

And a dumbass(cute one), my other bunny can run up and down the stairs, but he gets scared just goin on the first step. and he eats very slow. he gets angry wen u touch his food bowl, and wil crawl the food bowl dragging it away. its so cute :lol::love:

Oh my gosh!!! That is soooo cute!!! I have an orange mini lop too!!!!! :love: I'll put up some pictures tomorrow :) I have bought him the cutest little pop up tent today!

i love butterfly mini lops

here is my orange mini lop custard.

23h8xex.jpg

HE is very lazy, all he does is flop. lol.

And a dumbass(cute one), my other bunny can run up and down the stairs, but he gets scared just goin on the first step. and he eats very slow. he gets angry wen u touch his food bowl, and wil crawl the food bowl dragging it away. its so cute :lol::love:

When are you getting your bun then? You must be sooo excited!:)

No pics from me I'm afraid, I have two uppy-eared buns, but they are still precious! :love:

When are you getting your bun then? You must be sooo excited!:)

No pics from me I'm afraid, I have two uppy-eared buns, but they are still precious! :love:

Im getting him in a few weeks, hes hopefully going to be bonded with my spayed doe. If they do bond id love to get a rescue as i have alot of space, plenty for 3!
Thank you all for your pics, they are all just yummy :love:
hurricanehoney, your rabbit honey is one of the colours i get to choose from, shes adorable :D

Im getting him in a few weeks, hes hopefully going to be bonded with my spayed doe. If they do bond id love to get a rescue as i have alot of space, plenty for 3!
Thank you all for your pics, they are all just yummy :love:
hurricanehoney, your rabbit honey is one of the colours i get to choose from, shes adorable :D

I'm also waiting to become a bunny mummy! Mine is a mini lop cross :) I get to meet him and (hopefully) be chosen by him on 13th Feb - I can't wait either! It will be good to compare notes when we get them :)

awww mable is so sweet, really lovely colour :D I love dwarf lops too, lilly is gorgeous! idk about anyone else but i find that the difference between mini lops and dwarf lops is there ears? Mini lops ears go downward whereas dwarf lops kind of stick outwards and are a bit longer..or am i just being dumb :?:lol:

I would say Lilly looks more like a dwarf lop too. ;) And very gorgeous. :love::love:

For me, I think it's the face shape that seems different - most dwarf lops seem to have a slightly longer face (I'm not sure if that's the breed standard though, or just how most of them look) whereas mini lops have much more rounded faces.

I love this thread! Seeing everyones pics is great. Makes you want more tho :shock:

must say no must say no must say no must say no :love:

I've got another rabbit with sticky up ears might as well start a show us your rabbit thread. Probably been done before but we all love a look right !? :D

Back