• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics for Fundraiser Wall Planner --U/D Technical Difficulties...

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
well, i wanted a wall planner to help me to organise my uni placements, but they were all boring! So i thought i'd make my own.

Then i thought, to make it more interesting, i'd put pictures around the edge. THEN i thought, why not put RU buns on it make it into a fundraiser?

They are A2 and will be printed on poster paper so matt but very slightly shiny. I'll let you know costs once i've worked it out, and will post a picture of the final article!

So....if anyone would like to submit a picture of their bun(s) i will add them to the planner and then sell them to raise funds for a rescue. Preferably close-up pictures as they'll be reasonably small - probably about 7cm square.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea.
How many photos do you need?

cant wait to see what it will look like :D

Here are my buns if you wish to use them.

09-03-09062.jpg

Daisy.jpg

Fuzzy.jpg

Toffee.jpg

Bridge Bun Harvey
harvey.jpg

Last edited:
Perfect :thumb:

I'd say approximately 40-50....can fit about 11 across the top and bottom, and about 15 down each side

I havent designated the funds to any specific rescue as yet, but i dont mind if people want to submit rescue logos as a picture, for a bit of extra advertising!

Perfect :thumb:

I'd say approximately 40-50....can fit about 11 across the top and bottom, and about 15 down each side

I havent designated the funds to any specific rescue as yet, but i dont mind if people want to submit rescue logos as a picture, for a bit of extra advertising!

Thats alot of photos :lol:
Im sure more people will be along and will gladly share their photos :D

Rescue logos is a good idea too :thumb:

Oh!!! Id love to put some of mine on!!How do i do it?? (I usually get somebun else to do it for me cos im so useless.....)

There is a thread in the manual on how to add pictures, but essentially you upload them to photobucket, then copy the 'image' code beneath each one into a new post

Would be happy to Hetty - currently doing weird things with my neck making a landscape version - have to turn my head sideways!

Tink, my Walsall Gal :love:

Tinkerbell_3.jpg

I'll get pictures of the others if I get time but the above picture has very special significance, not to mention that I melt whenever I see the photo :love:

wow! so many gorgeous pictures!! keep them coming!

Just to say, incase it isnt clear, people are welcome to submit photos even if they dont want to buy a planner!

Back