• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ohhh I have good will power!! pet shop

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I went into a pet shop today for some hay and there were 3 gorrrrgeous bunnies there - 2 females and 1 male (seperate) - B & W Dutch like Charlie :cry::cry::cry:

I soooo wanted one of the little girls - but there were 2 together and they were so friendly and grooming each other - surely they will miss each other when one gets sold? - argggh.. I never usually go in pet shops I so wish i hadnt! £25 each as well..

But NO NO NO Im going to get Charlie a girlfriend from a rescue! poor bunnies :cry::cry::cry:

i no how you feel.
whenever i go into a petshop i have to look :oops:
its so sad that most of them get seperated :(

but welldone for not buying one. :)

Every time i go into a pet shop i want to take half of the home!

A few years ago pets at home had a lilac cornet guinea pig in! :love: He was male though and i didn't have room for another one :( If he had of been female i could have bonded him with my group, i still think about him now.

It's always hard walking away from them

Mmmm mixed feelings about it in all honesty, the chances are the they might get split up and end up in rescues anyway, you've more will-power than me, I would have snapped up the two does. They would sort Charlie out, after they were neutered that could work 2 does and him ? Charlie's angels :lol:

I know - they were soooo pretty, one was identical to Charlie, with little white feet, the other was a dutch 'gone wrong' :lol::lol: had a little black mane, black all over apart from a wave of white on her back :love::love:
and so friendly... and in such a little cage :cry:... ohhh dont encourage me!! Do you think sisters fall out when the hormones kick in? :?

Mmmm mixed feelings about it in all honesty, the chances are the they might get split up and end up in rescues anyway, you've more will-power than me, I would have snapped up the two does. They would sort Charlie out, after they were neutered that could work 2 does and him ? Charlie's angels :lol:

I know exactly how you feel. I went into pets at home the other day, and they had a pair in there that looked exactly like my two :shock:. I stayed and talked to them for ages, the people that work there must think im like nuts.

Back