• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cherry/ more pics post 13

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just a couple of Cherry Blossom taken last night :love:

P1250415.jpg

P1250414.jpg

P1250416.jpg

Last edited:
she is lovely. so thin though. that second pic is exactly like how bisc's body looks. :(

she is such a beautiful bunny. xxx

She is very pretty. How is her eating?

Not great. She has had some pellets and porridge this morning but not enough for my liking. She has had some grated carrot and a few bits of greens this afternoon and then given up. I am pretty sure she isn't eating because she can't breathe well and eat at the same time :(

I am reluctant to syringe feed her now I know her lungs are the problem :?

:cry::cry:
She looks so ill,and yet I bet she is still bounding around.:lol: part of the reason I never gave up on her, she is such a little fighter. hopefully this dental will help, and the xrays will provide an insight into how to care for her and take her treatment forward.

Yep she is still really lively, I don't know where she gets the energy from as she definately is one poorly bunny :(

I was looking at those pictures earlier and it doesn't look like the same rabbit :(

I can't believe she actually weighed less than she does now. It wouldn't surprise me if her liver is damaged now due to the weight loss. I don't see how it can't be :?

I will have all my fingers and toes firmly crossed tomorrow

Back