• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post your flopped out buns!

Hessen

Banned
Thought it would be cool to all post our buns having a little rest!

Here's Raisin, chillin' out.

030sa.jpg

What a fab idea for a new thread! Here's Flopsy flopped out after having a mad 3 hours running round the house!! :love:

DSCF3981.jpg

Look at the cheeky grin on Bubbles face, she looks so pleased that she is getting a cuddle :love:

I know, I love her little pink mouth. :love::love::love: Well, it was either that or it's a forced smile due to the fact her little face was squished up against the mesh. :lol::lol::lol:

I must resist the urge to pluck all the loose hair from Taffy's bum bum and look at Rory's dirty little tootsies, the monkey.

Ok I will try to control the urges to post loads but heres a few of me favorites! Please excuse the quality difference, some were taken on my phone.

My fave!
DSC_3211.jpg

She likes to sleep in her little tray. :?
DSC00650.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

I love it when bunnies lay with their back legs stretched out like that! It's one of the many many many things I'm looking forward to seeing in my rabbit when I finally get him :)

Jose
04072009851.jpg

Rainbow
231120091387.jpg

I've got pics of Paddy and Peaches flopped but I need to download them off my digital camera first

How do people get all these sleepy pictures?!
Whenever mine are flopped out I attempt to get pictures but every time I go near they wake up :(

Ruby was flopped right over on her back before I took this one but she looked up when the camera shutter opened :roll:
rabbits038.jpg

Snuggles next to the litter tray :s
rabbit2037.jpg

ETA: Ooh, ooh. Found this one of Pipkin when he was a lone bunneh.
pipkinflop-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back