• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cherry's vet visit/ gone to the bridge

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thankfully we saw the good bunny vet :)

It isn't great news for Cherry and it confirmed my suspicions :(

There is something wrong with her breathing, the vet is very concerned about it. I thought there must be a problem from the way she has been sitting and lying. I also think this is why she is having trouble eating, she can't eat and breathe at the same time :(

I thought her heart might not be beating right, as there sounded like there were too many beats, it is beating normally but just extremely fast so it sounds like it is doing double beats. It is permanently racing, probably due to weakness.

Unfortunatly she also needs a dental. So she is booked in tomorrow for a dental and chest x-rays but our vet didn't sound very positive about it :cry::cry:

Last edited:
oh my baby. She has come through 3 dentals so far, and she is a good weight for her. On top of that she is a fighter, Come on Cherry B!!

Glad you saw the bunny vet. How has this been missed by my own vet though! She has been so many times and it still hasn't been picked up. Lots of vibes for her

Oh no, sending lots of vibes for Cherry. Such a shame her vet has not picked up on this earlier. I hope she will be OK.

I must admit the way she holds herself and her overall condition reminds me of Jim :(

It was so sweet last night, I had Cherry on my lap for a cuddle, when Elwood decided to jump up to have a look. He fell instantly in love and flopped out full length next to her and didn't move for hours :love: Not to be left out Eddie wondered where everybody was so he jumped up and flopped out on Elwoods tummy :love: it was so lovely be trapped under a bundle of bunnies :lol:

They are a strange pair of boys, the lounge is theirs as they free range all day in it yet they just accept any bunny that goes in there :? I wish all my bunnies could be so accepting

I must admit the way she holds herself and her overall condition reminds me of Jim :(

It was so sweet last night, I had Cherry on my lap for a cuddle, when Elwood decided to jump up to have a look. He fell instantly in love and flopped out full length next to her and didn't move for hours :love: Not to be left out Eddie wondered where everybody was so he jumped up and flopped out on Elwoods tummy :love: it was so lovely be trapped under a bundle of bunnies :lol:

They are a strange pair of boys, the lounge is theirs as they free range all day in it yet they just accept any bunny that goes in there :? I wish all my bunnies could be so accepting

Awwwwwwwwwwwwh, thats so sweet :love:

Oh how gorgeous is that??:love:

What a lovely image, did you get any snaps :love::love::love:

I love these bunnies Liz, such lovely characters. They think they are the Waltons.

Eddie and Elwood are exceptional bunnies, they probably pick up on vibes you are giving off and know which bunnies need a little bit extra bunny attention :love: :love:

Eddie and Elwood are exceptional bunnies, they probably pick up on vibes you are giving off and know which bunnies need a little bit extra bunny attention :love: :love:

I suppose exceptional is one word for them :lol::lol:

I forgot to say before that with Cherry's lungs, that they don't sound equal :? I don't know if this indicates one thing over another, but I will be surprised if it is an infection, but this will also be our best hope.

Back