• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooooooo Excited!!!!! he he U/D - ORDERED :D

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
A company by me makes sheds and things to order. They are making me a TOTALLY bespoke rabbit hutch.... even down to what type of hasps and bolts they use. And they reckon they can do me a 5 ft wide x 5 ft tall hutch with a 5ft x 5ft run that is 30" tall for about £250 !!!! Woooowwwwwwwww

Think i will go for 6ft x 5ft run though if can persuade the OH to loose garden space :D this may involve some adult persuasion............. :D

he he how exciting!!!:love::love:

Last edited:
adult persuasion is the best persuasion!! :lol::lol:

that sounds great! What lucky bunsters!!

Its ordered :D They reckon they can build the 5ft x 5ft hutch with 6ft x 5fr run. With extra strong wire - .........and

Deliver it...........:D

and.........

Build it.................:shock:

For £200......:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I think they are struggling for business but I am over the moon. Its totally bespoke. The run is going to be 30" high and the inside levels will be 25" high!!!

And the adult persuasion worked.... :lol::lol:

erm... did you try the adult persuasion on the builders;):oops:? that certainly is a great price:lol::lol::lol:!

Adult persuasion is how i got to have latest addition Belle ;) :lol:

Glad it's not just me that thinks this way! :lol:

Back