• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OW! Bitey bunny!

crysta

Alpha Buck
Hope's trying to eat me alive! :shock:

She's nommed my T-shirt and is trying to eat my jeans now. Stops when I tell her "NO!" then does it again a few minutes later!

[At least when she digs up the duvet that doesn't pinch!]

Anyone else got nibbly buns? How do you stop them?! :lol:

Mrs Bun only eats me if Im wearing denim......No tips Im afraid.
Change your washing powder???????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Strawberry is a bitey bun! He attacks me through the duvet if im in bed and will bit through my slippers if I go in his room!

Molly nips/nibbles me all the time, I think its her way of telling me off when I do something she doesnt like. Fair enough I think, so I let her get on with it, I dont mind.
Sometimes she gets over excited when she is grooming me as well and bites my clothes, but again, I just let her. Probably why she has turned into such a bossy madam :roll:

Molly nips/nibbles me all the time, I think its her way of telling me off when I do something she doesnt like. Fair enough I think, so I let her get on with it, I dont mind.
Sometimes she gets over excited when she is grooming me as well and bites my clothes, but again, I just let her. Probably why she has turned into such a bossy madam :roll:

Hah, I wish Hope would groom me. Faith licks my trousers, which is quite funny, but Hope's digging my shoulder up now. :lol:

I hate when my Holland lop, Nemesis bites. He LOVES my fiance, but
always tries to bite me!

Sometimes he tries to bite my fiance. When he wants to be left alone, but
Nemesis is always trying to bite me. The vets said its cause he's territorial
but I unno.

Nemesis also lunges at our Netherland dwarf, Mimi. =[

Oscar seems to like denim too as he always has a chew of my jeans.

Unfortunately yesterday he developed a taste for the sofa and has completely wrecked it in the three hours I was out - haven't shown the o/h yet:roll:

Nora bit my finger and made it bleed this morning! :shock: She was aiming for the bit of broccoli in my hand though. Just she gets so excited about food that she doesn't stand still long enough to see whats food and whats not!

Back