• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my fury family

Shauna

Warren Scout
there not rabbits but i just thought id share some pictures of my guinea pigs so you can see my little fury family :)

Bob
110120101859.jpg

willow
030120101752.jpg

rosie
21092009874.jpg

jasmine
21092009867.jpg

milly, willow and meep
10092009782.jpg

:)

Awwww they are sweeeeeet - I liked Rosie too, she has something about her, a gentle expression:love:

Awe gorgeous little piggles. I love the name Meep. So cute! I have 2 guinea pigs as well. Aren't they fun? I love watching my pigs popcorning. :)

Lovely piggies. :love:

How do you keep your grass so long? :shock: I thought buns were bad but my piggies practically pull it out at the root so it never grows back. :lol:

Awe gorgeous little piggles. I love the name Meep. So cute! I have 2 guinea pigs as well. Aren't they fun? I love watching my pigs popcorning. :)

hehe yh i never get tied of watching them! even though most of them are comeing up 5 now you cant tell they still think there young :lol:

Lovely piggies. :love:

How do you keep your grass so long? :shock: I thought buns were bad but my piggies practically pull it out at the root so it never grows back. :lol:
it was taken some time last year just before we cut the grass but a few hours later it was almost half gone anyway :lol:

Back