• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shocking play dead custard (bowser Jr)

:shock:

2m2uptz.jpg

2m7ao1z.jpg

1tsx9c.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Are you sure he's not a stuffed toy? He's far too cute to be real! :shock::love:

I'm eternally grateful that my pair don't do that possum act.

lol, the 2nd pic i heard a loud bang, looked over and he was there like that, i reckon he might have fell from the platform and fainted :lol: like in the 3rd pic his head is off the platform, i had to wake him up he was slipping down :lol:

My Dumpling does that, he even throws himself down and bangs his head on the hearth :roll:, never stops him though!

Aww. I think in the first pic Custard is saying 'mummeh didn't give me enuf pellets so I shows her I starves to deff...':love:

Flippin 'eck, that is one seriously dead looking rabbit ! That would really put my heart in my mouth. I've never seen one lying on its back like that.

iv only seen one of my buns do this ever they do flop but not right on their backs like that... it scared the life out of me god only knows what id do if they did it all the time!!! loverly bun tho! :) xx

Back